Saturday, June 6, 2015

LeQueenz Customized Facial Treatment

Hello all! :D

Recently I was invited down to have a facial treatment at LeQueenz! 



It was the best facial treatment I've ever experienced!!!! 

I'm serious! This is because I was able to leave the place bare faced with super glowy skin!!! I have ever gone to a few other facial shops before but after each facial treatment, I would have super swollen and red skin after the painful extractions ><!!! Not to mention, I would hide my face with shades and quickly rush home straight after facial! I'm sure those girls who have gone for facial before would know what I mean! xD 






Their winning point is: Painless extractions

Unlike traditional extractions, LeQueenz uses advanced machine equipment to extract impurities from your face and it is 100% painless yet effective at the same time! Actually I still have a facial package with another beauty salon but because I am scared of pain, I am super reluctant to go and I don't plan on going back. :x


Look at all the gunk extracted from my face, Ewwww. Super gross but satisfying to know that it has been removed from my face! xD You may zoom up on the picture to have a closer look at it.. if you want.. :x HAHAHAHA

They have excellent service and experienced beauticians as well! Elaine from Lequeenz was my beautician and she was super friendly! ^^ She is a very experienced beautician and even has her own loyal customers who has been under her for a long time due to her super good service!!! ^^


Hello.


Facial is important as it helps you moisturizes and brightens you skin which is definitely better than at-home treatment results! Le Queenz’s facial deep cleanses your skin, improving the blood circulation to give natural radiance to your face. Just like frequent exercises and haircuts, your face needs regular maintenance to stay in tip top condition!

LeQueenz's beauticians will customize your facial treatment accordingly to your skin concerns and needs on that day of treatment!

The customized facial consists of 5 choices including:

1. Regenerating Milky Enzyme (Brightening), 
2. Moisture Booster (Hydrating), 
3. Intense Purifying (For blemishes), 
4. Intense Calming (For Sensitive Skin) and 
5. Skin Strengthening & Protection (Revitalize tired & dull skin).


Elaine customized the Regenerating Milky Enzyme and Moisture Booster for me!! Super bright and glowly skin after facial!!! Pic is NOT edited at all!


Want to give it a try? -- GOOD NEWS! 

You may quote my name "Charlotte Lum" at LeQueenz for a 90 min trial facial at only $48!!! Only for first time customers!!! The also have embroidery and advanced permanent hair removal services too! Call to book your appointment now! 


Address: Block 1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-28
Singapore 082001 

Tel: 6244 0228 / 8533 2336 

Fax: 6244 0241

Email: corporate@lequeenz.com

Operating Hours: 

Mon - Fri: 11am - 8.30pm

Sat, Sun & PH: 10am - 6pm

5 comments:

  1. I was looking for article on Best Facial in Dubai when i came across this inspirational read. thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you had a great time in your facial treatment. Some facials could be painful sometimes, but those treatments could certainly help one get a clearer skin. In that case, I guess the pain is worth it if you get to yield wonderful results in the end. Anyway, thank you for sharing your experience, Charlotte! All the best to you!

    Marshall Copeland @ Baja Medi Spa

    ReplyDelete
  3. In NYC, buy best anti-aging facials and other facial spa products from leading skin care brand Advanced Spa. Our best skin care range helps to revitalize your look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post! Treat yourself to a luxury day spa with a focus toward excellent treatment services at the pampering Urbana Wellness Spa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    טיפול פנים

    ReplyDelete