Thursday, December 18, 2014

Long time no see

2014 will be ending soon. Typically, this would be the time where everyone would look back and reflect on the year, so have I. 2014 has been a year where a few windows of opportunities opened for me. :) Because of that I am extremely grateful and I'm also looking forward to 2015 even more. Hopefully it would be even better for me and everyone else. I can't help but to feel that the year just swept by as time passed really fast this year. 1 year ago I was working at my aunt's company during the school holidays, and now here I am typing out what's on my mind.

This week I managed get some time out and modelled for Twoxies. It was a fun shoot as I get to try different styles that I have never tried out before. Sometimes I look at myself in the pictures and think "Is this me?" Hahaha I can't get used to how I look in pictures from blogshops. It's mainly because I usually do not have eyeliner, falsies, blusher and lipstick on + my hair is usually let down and in a mess + I usually wear T-shirt, shorts and slippers (Yes, very lapsup I know). Well, it's nice to see myself in a different looks sometimes :) Here are 2 of my favourite clothing from Twoxies which are sold out at the moment. I personally would get my hands on them myself, but honestly, I do not have any occasion to wear them out to... :\ 




Hahaha, I feel rather unfamiliar and inexperienced when it comes to this whole blogshop thingy. There are so many models that are much more skillful these days. I should probably just lean back and do online shopping instead. :)

Annnd, It's the school holidays now and I finally have time to just sit back and relax. :) Just 1 more term and I will be graduating from school. Haha, I'm not sure if that's something to look forward to because I have not decided on my path after graduation. :( Time to start planning already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment