Friday, November 15, 2013

Used to neglection



This prolly sums up the whole of my past time. About 2 months ago, Final Fantasy 14 was released and somehow I being sucked into playing it for the holidays till now even tho its the 5th week of school. It has kept me busy till now xD I feel guilty for gaming instead of studying but honestly it's one of the few things that makes me happy now.. Since life has been meh.. And who am I kidding? I'm not so disciplined as to study during my free time anyway. But honestly, these days I can't find the energy for games anymore. Everyday when I return home from school I'm already dead beat. Tired physically, mentally and emotionally. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm not sure why but I've become so pessimistic about things these days and I don't know why I start seeing more and more people as superficial. No one seems genuinely happy these days and having to try force myself to look happy these days drains so much energy from me. I just don't like people seeing the unhappy side of me because it's really not nice for people having to ask you what happened to you and all that. I can see through most of the people around me, that I'm not the only one facing this problem. This saddens me a lot. I guess it's really true that most people say "I'm tired" when they're actually feeling depressed inside. Yes. I'm tired. So, so, SO tired. It's the kind of tiredness that sleep can't solve. On a much cheerful note, I believe I can pull through all these like I've always have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment